We are the Youth Powerhouse
This is what the Youth Powerhouse looks like in action. Browse our map below to explore young people's ideas for solving real-world problems!
Please note: location on the map only indicates which city the young person is from.
If you would like to contact a student or student group, please let us know!
Have you come up with or taken action on an idea to make the world a better place? Add it to the map and join a network of youth thinkers!
Looking for a way to get involved? Check out our video to start generating powerful ideas!
- Click the plus button in the upper right-hand corner
- In the email field, enter your teacher's email address. This is just so we can verify your submission!
- In the "Entry Name" field, enter a title for your project or idea, your age, and your first name only
- In the location field, enter your city's name
- In the description field, describe your idea (and action, if applicable)
- Select a category (a "marker") that your idea best fits into. If it does not fit into any of the categories, select "Out of the Box." Please do not upload a photo.
- Press the submit button. After verifying your submission, we will publish it to the map and add you to the Youth Powerhouse network!